Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Gracee Lyn Dwiggins

Remove Formatting from selection


Last Tuesday I was having a lot of small contractions so Eric and I decided we better go to the hospital to get things checked out but we were sure we would be sent home and told that they would see us in a couple days. It looked like that was what was happening but then all the sudden I started having more and more hard contractions so my Dr. decided to keep me! Gracee was born at 6:45 am on Wed. March 4th. She weighed 5lbs 4 oz and is 17 and 1/2 inches long! She is our tiny little Princess, I took her for her first Dr. appt. on Friday and she was down to 4lbs 13oz. It has been great to have her here, Wes loves her and is adjusting really well to having a baby sister. She is a really good baby and is so kissable! Eric is loving having a baby girl, he tells me how he just wants to squeeze her so tight and is constantly kissing her. We are all in love with her hair and can't believe how much of it she has. She looks so much like her Daddy, she has his eyes and nose and the same hair line, lucky for her we can tell it is growing in upfront, sorry Dad! Gracee is so sweet and we are so happy to have such a sweet little family!

13 comments:

Janet said...

Oh my Ashlee, she's precious! And tiny! How nice that she came early. Her nursery is sooo cute too. I'm sure she loves it.

Deni said...

She sure is beautiful!

Congratulations to your family.

- Deni

Brianne said...

Ashlee, I love her so much! She is gorgeous! Congrats! I can't wait to see her.

Cindy Reed said...

Wow -- she does have a lot of hair! She's so tiny! I wish I could come and hold and kiss her! She is absolutely adorable. And what a cute picture of her and Wes! We are so happy that she is here and that you guys are doing well. We love you heaps!!

Kiara and Scott Vowell said...

oh gosh, she is just a doll. so so tiny. Congrats on the little girl, that is awesome, they are so much fun. I love her hair also

Lindsay said...

i LOVE her name! She is so cute and small! I'm glad that you and the family is doing well!

The Yarn Barn said...

she is so cute ashlee. i love her room too. congrats!

Brandon and Kelli Starkes said...

Congrats on your beautiful baby Girl, she is so adorable

Brandon and Kelli Starkes said...

Congrats on your beautiful baby Girl, she is so adorable

Nic and Jessica Despain Family said...

She's beautiful! YAY for girls!!

Ginger said...

She is so cute & so little! I'm so happy that everything is going so well.

Amelia Smith said...

Ashlee do you remember me? I happened to land on your blog :) You daughter is ADORABLE!! Your whole family is. I hope everything is going well :)

Barlow Family said...

She's so precious, Ashlee! Congratulations again, can't wait to meet her!