Saturday, April 4, 2009

Gracee's First Couple Weeks
















Gracee turns one month old today and I am so sad, it's going by way too fast! She is still so small so I can't say I am sad because she is getting bigger but I am sad she is getting older. She is such a sweet baby and Wes has been the best big brother. Gracee has had a hard time gaining weight so I am still having to set an alarm to wake her up every three hours. I think she would sleep all night if I let her! We are hoping she is close to 6lbs now, I took her in on Monday to be weighed and she was 5lb 8oz. If anyone knows how to make my milk more fatty or ways to increase your milk supply other than taking More Milk Plus(I am currently taking it) let me know!

6 comments:

Cindy said...

She is so precious! I can't get over how sweet she is! I wish I could come hold her! She looks so stinkin' tiny in that HUGE chair! :o) Give her and Wes kisses!!

The Gunnell's said...

i would try pumping to increase your milk supply. your body will start making more the more you stick to it. Hope this helps.oh and eat and drink lots :)

Lindsay said...

The best advise I was given to help increase my milk was to drink LOTS of water. That may sound silly but I'm telling you it works!! And when I say a lot of water, I mean at least 6-7 water bottles a day (or 8 big glasses of water). Heidi already said it but I wanted to say it again!!

Ryan and LeDawn said...

she is so cute!!! Congrats!

Laynee said...

Look at my sweet little baby and that hansome little guy!! ( I mean Wes ) I must be the luckiest aunt around.

Rooney Family said...

You better update! She has changed so much already.