Tuesday, February 24, 2009

ADORABLE!!!!






















Ok, so I titled this post adorable because that is all I can say about everything in it! This will probably be my last post for a little while because Gracee is due to make her arrival soon! I am not due for 3 wks but it looks she will be here soon! First, I need to thank everyone who helped make Gracee's room look like this. As proud of it as I am, I really didn't have all that much to do with it! Eric was the one who researched baby girl nursery's on google and found the idea for the paint and trim work! I loved the idea so we ran with it, he also is the one to draw all the stripes and do all the trim work! So thanks babe for making my dream nursery become a reality! Next, I need to thank Stacey and my very talented mother-in-law Janna for helping make the crib bedding! Yes, we made the bedding which turned out so beautiful! All the decor in the room was hung with the help of Stacey and Cari, I just put it where they told me to! Also, check out the great Magnet Board the Cari made, it is so pretty! This room was definitely put together with love by some very talented people, I am not bragging about myself because honestly I just did what I was told! Anyways, I just wanted to show off Gracee's sweet nursery and tell everyone thank you so much for all the help!

6 comments:

Rooney Family said...

I love it!Girls are so fun.Now all you need in that room is Gracee.

Maren said...

SO cute! i want to come see it in person. i still have your gift sitting on my counter so i need to come over soon. great job on the bedding!

Maren said...

SO cute! i want to come see it in person. i still have your gift sitting on my counter so i need to come over soon. great job on the bedding!

Ryan and LeDawn said...

That room is beautiful! I LOVE it! And the theme and colors are perfect for growing with her! She should never grow out of it!

Nic and Jessica Despain Family said...

iT IS SO SO CUTE!!! I HAVE SOMETHING FOR YOU FOR HER ROOM I JUST NEED TO BRING IT BY SOME TIME!!! sORRY I MISSED THE SHOWER IT WAS SO CRAZY THAT DAY!! LOVE YOU!!

Ginger said...

I LOVE the room! I hope our baby room turns our 1/2 that good! I've been thinking about you.... I hope everything is going okay as you are getting to the end of your preg. Let us know how you are doing..