Sunday, May 4, 2008

Day at the Track!







Yesterday Wes and I went up to the motorcross track to watch Eric ride. Eric has been ridding his dirt bike a lot more lately but he's been going out to the Surprise Track so Wes and I haven't been able to see him. He went out with some guys to the track down the street from our house so we were able to go this time. Wes was so excited when we got there to see all the dirt bikes, he kept saying "mom bike", he loves Eric's dirt bike! He wants to sit on it every time we go into the garage. It was so fun to watch Eric ride, he is getting really good and he is so cute in all his ridding gear! Wes sat on my lap and watched Eric go around the track and would yell "go, go, go" as he waved his fist in the air. Wes and Eric have become best friends lately, Wes insists on following Eric around the house and if Eric even thinks he is going to go into the garage without Wes, he is wrong! Wes loves his Daddy and I have a feeling this preference for Eric is only going to get stronger as Wes gets older. It was such a blast to be out at the track and watch Eric show off his skills! I am looking forward to more Saturday mornings like that.

4 comments:

Maren said...

sheesh, it is about time! love the pictures. sounds like you had a fun time at the tracks. i will honk as i drive by next saturday!

Cindy Reed said...

Wow!! Looks like you guys had fun at the track! I bet Wes will be riding a bike before you know it. Then he'll be passing Eric up out there! :o) We love you guys!!

Rooney Family said...

Hey! So I broke down and now I'm a blogger... I have no idea what i am doing and I really need your help. I have no idea how to add friends or how to make my page cute. HELP! Call me when you can. I want to know all about New York!

Ryan and LeDawn said...

I have no idea how I stumbled across your blog, but that is why I LOVE blogging! There are always SO many surprises! I can't remeber the last time I saw you! YOu look amazing and have an adorable little family!

LeDawn Stratton Pace