Friday, January 25, 2008

Play, Play, Play all day long!



The other day Wes wanted to play with this little wind up train all day long! He doesn't know how to wind it up by himself so he kept coming up to me and saying "Mommy" and then saying please in sign language. It was so sweet, Wes and I sat on the ground and played with that silly little train for an entire hour! I love to see his little imagination work, anytime he plays with something with wheels he makes a car noise and wants it to go as fast as it can! It is so amazing that little boys are born with such a love for cars, dirt, action figures and pretty much anything they can throw! I am so grateful to have Wes fill my days with fun and laughter, oh and lots of toys to clean up!


4 comments:

Maren said...

so cute! funny how the smallest thing keeps them occupied for hours!

Cindy Reed said...

Wes -- you are SO cute and getting so big! We sure miss you!

His little train reminds me of when Tanner was younger and would play with his Thomas trains, building and driving those things for HOURS on end!! He loved/loves anything with wheels! Boys!

Laynee said...

I have to say I have the cutest nephew on the planet!!! SO FUN!!

Kiara and Scott Vowell said...

Hey Girl, I have been meaning to say hi for a while! I am glad you have a blog..!!