Monday, January 21, 2008

Happy Late Birthday Stacey!







So My sister Stacey's Birthday was on the 16th but we celebrated it with all the girls on Friday night. It was sooo much fun to have a girls night! We went to B.J's for dinner and then we went and saw the movie 27 Dresses. My best friend Courtney came out for the celebration and it was great to see her because she lives in Scottsdale and we don't get to see each other very much. Dinner was a blast, we laughed so hard and so loud! I felt kinda bad for the waiter because I think he was annoyed with all us silly girls! The movie was also so much fun, we got there early and were able to talk before it started. By the way that movie is hilarious! I would highly recommend it for a girls night movie though because I know Eric would have been making fun of it the whole time! Well thanks Stacey for turning 29( I know she looks amazing) and for having a awesome Birthday night with the girls! Thanks to Donny for letting her out of the house, I know you didn't want to because she looked so cute!

4 comments:

Laynee said...

You are too funny! Thanks for the sweet comments, you're the best!!

Laynee said...

You are too funny! Thanks for the sweet comments, you're the best!!

Laynee said...

You are too funny! Thanks for the sweet comments, you're the best!!

Cindy Reed said...

Happy Birthday, Stacey! Looks like your girls night out was fun!! :o)