Thursday, July 9, 2009

Stacey's Adorable Belly











So a couple months ago I made my older sister Stacey let me take some pictures of her adorable prego belly. She is pregnant with her 6th, yes I said 6th baby and she is by far the cutest pregnant person I have ever seen! Her belly is just perfect and I knew she would love the pics when we were done, she is too modest to post these herself so I decided to. I am so excited to see my little nephew in 11 days, Stacey is the best mom and I can't wait for her to have a new little one. Thank you Stacey for letting me take these and also for being such a great example to me! I look up to you so much and I am so thankful for all you do for me and my kiddos! Wes cries in the morning's when he realizes that he has to stay home with me and not go to Aunt Stacey's!

4 comments:

Laynee said...

You are too sweet to me!! And way to sweet to post these pics of me!!! Thanks for taking them and for being the best!!! I love you tons and am so thankful you are my sis!

Cami said...

Precious!

Cindy Reed said...

Wow - you're getting so good at photography! I saw the pictures of Jamie's belly, too! They're all amazing! Soo fun! When is Stacey's baby due?

Barlow Family said...

I'm so glad you posted these! You're right, she wouldn't post them herself, but they are great! She'll definitely be so happy to have them. Good job! :)