Thursday, July 17, 2008

Family Pictures in Mexico!





We have had such a fun summer! It seems like we have been gone a lot, we went to Mexico for a week with all the Dwiggins family and it was a blast( I will post pictures soon!). While we were there we had family pictures taken by Annie Randall and she did a great job! We got some adorable pictures of the kidos and the entire family. I wanted to post a few of Eric, Wes and I that I liked the best. I will post more pictures of the rest of our summer fun soon, I promise!

6 comments:

Kiara and Scott Vowell said...

OH YOU GUYS ARE SO CUTE!!! I love the top picture, it is perfect...

Rooney Family said...

I love the pics! They turned out so good! We need family pics done. We have never had them done. I'm bad. Call me

Ali said...

you guys look so cute I can't wait to get some cute family pic's, I have been waiting to not be pregnant and not be fat so it will be awhile. love ya

Nic and Jessica Despain Family said...

those pictures are adorable!! sorry I blog hopped and found you from Kira's haha!

Debbie Foster said...

ur family is too cute... i just started this blog thing and it is amazing how many people have them... its so nice to see everyone and their families... how r things with u???? i cant believe we are all grown up and mommies... time goes by to fast.. we should get together...

Dawn Davis said...

Hi Ashlee, Dawn (Stones) here, hope you don't mind I found your blog. Your little family is ADORABLE, and congrats on being prego. Hope all is still going well!!