Sunday, December 2, 2007

Wes is a Big Boy!


I can't believe that it is December already! Time flies by when you are having fun! We have put up all our Christmas decorations with the exception of the Christmas lights outside. Eric was too big of a sissy to put them up in the rain on Saturday! Just Kidding, Ha, Ha, Ha! It rained here all day Friday and Saturday, it was actually very nice to sit around the house and have the windows open and just listen to the rain. Anyways, Wes loves the Christmas decorations, he woke up the morning after we put the tree up and it was like he forgot we had put up the tree so he was excited all over again! Also Wes loves to take everything off the tree and he also loves to ride his quad right into the tree! He picked the perfect moment to do this, I was on the phone with my boss going over some work stuff and all the sudden I had to throw the phone down and run over and catch the tree from falling over onto him! My boss just laughed and said "He's all boy". It's so true, Wes has really been showing us that he is not a baby anymore and that he is a big boy. We have been letting him play in the backyard everyday for the past few weeks and he would stay out there all day long if we let him. He will get down on all fours and take a bite right out of the grass and then come to me with his tongue out so I can get all the grass off! He also really likes to lick the dirt of the rocks, Eric tells me to let him do it because he is a little boy but it is so hard for me to watch! This picture is of Wes working on his quad while Eric was working on his. Eric put it up on the jack for him and Wes thought it was so great! As you can see he was very serious about his work!Well we hope all our family and friends are doing great and we hope everyone is enjoying the Holiday Season!

4 comments:

Cindy Reed said...

What a silly boy! Wow -- Wes IS getting so big! I think it's hilarious that he eats the grass! It'll be fun to see him and Lacey play when we get together!! We sure love you guys and miss you tons! Give Wes kisses from us! :o)

Maren said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Maren said...

ASHLEE!! i dont know what happened to my above comment so sorry for the deleted comment. i found you thru the RS blog's counter. glad you jumped on the blogging bandwagon! so fun. wes is such a little man! i love it. www.scottandmarenurkov.blogspot.com

Five Silly Switzer's said...

Hey Ashely!! I saw your blog on my friend Maren Urkov's. I can't believe how fast little Wes has grown up. We miss you at work!!! Hope you had a great Holiday!!
Janeice